Did you know Doylestown Fire Company is 100% VOLUNTEER?
That’s right, when you see the truck going down the road to a call the crew on board is made up of members of your community who are taking time out of their lives to help protect and save lives!! There are millions of reasons to join, but here are just a few…membership has its benefits:
- – Make new friends!!
- – Networking within the community
- – Sense of Accomplishment
- – Civic Responsibility
- – Parking in town
- – Insurance
- – Work space
- – Free Wifi
- – Meeting space
- – Free health club membership
- – Free Physical every two year
- – Indoor garage for washing your personal vehicles
- – Free Cable TV
- – Yearly Banquet
- – Free Training (Fire, Rescue, EMT, Fire Marshal)
- – Fun, Fun, Fun and MORE!!
If you aren’t interested in being a firefighter there are plenty of ways for you to help out. Just fill out the form below and one of our members will contact you to find out what your interests are and schedule some time for you to stop by and find out what we are all about.